Exp: 3-5 year
We are looking for a data-driven growth marketing manager with at least
5 years of digital marketing experience. The ideal candidate has
experience across multiple traction channels: SEM (especially Facebook
ads, Google ads, LinkedIn ads, Bing ads, etc), SEO, email marketing,
content marketing, creative development,social media marketing,, lead
generation, viral loops, affiliate marketing, online conference/webinar
and event marketing, and more.
You must have hands-on experience setting up marketing campaigns,
writing content, and analyzing results across different marketing
channels (webinars, email, content, conferences). You succeeded in
hitting your KPIs (sales opportunities or marketing-generated pipeline)
to support revenue and growth goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
1. You will assist in driving strategy to accelerate growth. Preparing a
detailed marketing strategy, competitive analysis, and conversion
2. Provide monthly, weekly goals, and objectives.
3. In-depth data analysis. You must be able to prepare reports for ad
performance, content marketing performance, email marketing performance,
cohort analysis, retention analysis. Please submit any management
reports that you have prepared.
4. You will increase engagement (DAU/MAU), retention (LTV), and GMV
through personalized marketing messaging across the user lifecycle and
will spearhead exciting initiatives including building out complex life
cycle journeys for new customers on email and our app.
5. Establishing a customer loyalty program. From designing the framework
to identifying what success looks like.
6. Ability to work on WordPress and designing
7. Must know how to run email marketing and plan out marketing
automation strategies. You will be responsible to creating emails for
clients and building out complex workflows.
8. Must be passionate about staying on top of the current trends in
marketing, especially growth strategies from thought-leaders.
9. Must have experience in Reporting
10. Must be responsible for social media marketing , affiliate markeitng
and content maketing and many more